- Up to 2 pets per apartment allowed (only cat, dogs, and caged birds accepted)
- There is a one time non-refundable fee of $300.00 plus a $35 pet rent per month.
- Pets cannot exceed 35 lbs
- Exotic & poisonous animals are not allowed
- Breed restrictions as follows:
Rottweiler -Doberman Pincher -Chow -Pit-bull Terrier -German Shepard -Mastiff -Dalmatian
Presa-Canario -Stafford-Bull-Terrier -Boxer -German Sheppard's & Wolf Mix
Local Dog Parks
- critical essay help follow site enter site lasix eye maine enter site writing good english essays go where can i buy an essay online intercultural communication paper narrative essay thesis statement examples go to site https://academicminute.org/paraphrasing/homework-zone-structures/3/ corporate governance thesis topics text to speech generator enter site https://ramapoforchildren.org/youth/book-review-essay/47/ best compare and contrast essay essay gender gap modern society herbal viagra chemist warehouse go https://www.myrml.org/outreach/writing-kindergarten-lesson-plans/42/ https://www.rmhc-reno.org/project/respiratory-system-case-study/25/ 7th standard essays follow link help with writing a college essay thesis printing kota kinabalu http://teacherswithoutborders.org/teach/short-stories-creative-writingv/21/ https://thembl.org/masters/essay-on-corruption-for-debate/60/ help on writing a paper prix generiques viagra formal lab report example essay about any book Frazier Park: 1201 West 4th Street Charlotte, NC 28212.
- Swaney Pointe K-9 Park: Located at Ramsey Creek Park, 18441 Nantz Road Cornelius, NC 28078.
- Barkingham Park: Located at Reedy Creek Park, 2900 Rocky River Road. This park is a four-acre, fenced-in, off-leash area for dogs.
- Ray's Fetching Meadow: Located at McAlpine Creek Community Park, 8711 Monroe Road.
- Davie Dog Park: Located at William R. Davie District Park, 4635 Pineville-Matthews Road.
- Shuffletown Park: 9500 Belhaven Blvd.