1. What kind of pets do you allow? Do you permit exotic pets?
Dogs up to 75lbs, no aggressive breeds.
In door cats.
We do not accept exotic pets.
2. How many pets may I have?
We have a limit of 2 pets per unit.
3. Are there any deposits, special fees, or monthly charges to have a pet?
There is a one time non-refundable fee of $300.00 plus a $20 pet rent per month.
4. Is my security deposit totally refundable?
Yes, less damages.
5. If I get a job transfer, can I break the lease?
Early termination is subject to a lease termination fee.
6. What utilities are included in my lease?
7. How long is the term of the lease?
8. Do you accept leases for short terms?
9. If something needs to be repaired in my apartment, how do I report it?
During business hours please contact leasing office.
After hours please contact emergency maintenance personnel.
10. When is rent due?
Rent is due on or before the 1st of each month.
11. What day of the month am I liable for a late charge?
Rent is considered late after the 5th of each month.
12. Will you accept electronic payments from my bank?
No, we do not accept electronic payments.
13. Is there a place where I can pay my rent after office hours?
14. There is a person who might be staying with me for a while, is that permitted by the lease?
Guests may visit for 10 days, or for any 14 days during any 60-day period.
15. My children live with me in the summer; do I need to notify your office when they arrive?
16. Can I install my satellite dish at my apartment?
17. Do you have cable service?
18. Where do I register to Vote?
Library & City Hall.
19. How much is the application fee?
$50 for a single applicant/ $75 for a married couple
20. How is your property different from the competition?
1) On-Site Security 7 days a week
2) Newly renovated apartments
3) New Fitness Center
4) Full Size Washers and Dryers Included
5) Fabulous Playscape